Ascend is the ultimate business conference for the ultimate healthcare discipline: rehab therapy. At this two-day event, attendees gain relevant insights and strategies for boosting business and improving bottom lines. We look to build an impressive agenda of content from superstar speakers, who will cover everything from leadership and development best practices to regulatory issues and financial trends that will shape the future of outpatient rehab therapy.
Exceptional education, world-class speakers, cutting-edge products, and powerful networking are the pillars of this industry-leading conference.
Ascend 2019 will be September 20 - 21 in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Do you have a forward-thinking message to present?
Proposals for sessions should address the business and practice management needs of rehab therapy professionals.
WebPT will review all session proposals and make acceptance and rejection decisions based on the merits of each individual proposal as well as the balance of all topics represented among submissions.
We will accept submissions until . As you prepare your submission, please consider the theme and objectives of Ascend. Spend some time on last year's site to learn more about the conference.
Before you start your submission, please note that you will be required to provide the following:
- Contact information, including social media handles
- Biography (maximum 1,000 characters)
- High-resolution (minimum 300 dpi) headshot
- Current CV that includes education as well as continuing education courses taught and completed in the last 5 years
- Presentation title
- Presentation description (1,000 characters or fewer)
- Learning objectives (minimum of three; maximum of five. Please begin each objective with an appropriate Bloom’s Taxonomy verb.)
- Level of instruction (basic, intermediate, or advanced)
- Session type
- Bibliography in APA format (must include at least five reputable sources published within the last 10 years—preferably peer-reviewed journal articles.)
- Acceptance of speaker agreement (access the speaker agreement here)