Ascend is the ultimate business conference designed specifically for the ultimate healthcare discipline: rehab therapy. At this two-day event, attendees get insight and ideas to help boost business and improve their bottom line. We look to provide actionable business wisdom from our superstar speakers, covering topics from leadership and development best practices to regulatory issues and financial trends that will shape the future of outpatient rehab therapy.
Exceptional education, world-class speakers, cutting-edge products, and powerful networking are the pillars of this industry-leading conference.
Do you have a forward-thinking message to present?
Proposals for sessions should address the business and practice-management needs of rehab therapy professionals.
WebPT will review all session proposals and make acceptance and rejection decisions based on the merits of each individual proposal as well as the balance of all topics represented among submissions.
We will accept submissions until . As you prepare your submission, please consider the meeting theme and objectives. Spend some time on AscendEvent.com to learn more about Ascend.
Before you start your submission, please note that you will be required to provide the following:
- Contact information, including social media handles
- Biography (maximum 1,000 characters)
- High-resolution headshot
- Current CV that includes education
- Presentation title
- Presentation description (1,000 characters or fewer)
- Learning objectives (minimum of three; maximum of five. Please begin each objective with an appropriate Bloom’s Taxonomy verb.)
- Level of instruction (Basic, Intermediate, or Advanced)
- Session type
- Bibliography in APA format (include at least five reputable sources published within the last 10 years—preferably peer-reviewed journal articles.)
- Signed speaker agreement for each speaker. You can access the speaker agreement here.